Thursday, March 26, 2009

everything is not right , nth is right . im wrong , so wrong , i dont know either , i dont know what happen -.- everything just came tumbling down like that . i didnt do you wrong but it sounded as if it was me but in the first place i didnt know anything . one again , i felt like a idiot , not only infront of you but just everyone . everything seems as though its repeating just that its a different person . i hate this kinda feeling , it sucks . ' im giving you a chance to tell me what happen again ' , ' no its not your fault ' , ' i dont want you to bluff me ' , ' dont cry , everythings gonna be alright ' EVERYTHING is repeating in my mind , i cannot calm down , its making me worst . one after another , its messing my mind up . first its the previous him then came my friend and now you , but theres also another girl . i dont know i really dont , I DONT UNDERSTAND , im not me anymore ):

at times , i think . is it wrong to treat someone too good , or is it wrong to fall for that someone that treats you good . whats right and whats wrong , i really dont know . feelings for you that makes me want to get close to you , feelings for you that made me feels as if we knew each other for so long that one day when get old , i'll want to reminise the past with you . but everything just isnt going the right way i wanted , everything just isnt correct at all .

theres just too much more to say , i dont wish to say it anymore . 

No comments: