Sunday, March 22, 2009

ive fallen , and i'll stand , i promiss .

its been pretty long since ive last blogged . didnt have the mood to do it either i guess , many things happened . previous posts have all been deleted too . unhappy past , shit reputation , today onwards will be a new me . YOU will GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! thanks for all that youve done that made me this state . you will never be the one i will wake up and think of anymore , not the one that will make me tear anymore . your lies , you acts , your honeyed words , i feel so disgusted by you , now that youre out of my life , we'll remain as it is , from now till the end of time , i will not regret my decision for giving up , i will not turn back to reminise of our past , your memory will be deleted , OUT OF MY MIND :D

yes yes , ive been cheated agns ): one after another , my retribution i guess , i used to be the bad one ok (: at least i was once the bad one !! HAHA :x im bored , waiting for my time to go out , phone phone , please ring :( im cold , controller is far , baby's cuddling beside me , how sweet . growing up day by day , she's getting bad yo ! but i still love :D haha . ok , i cant wait anymore , i shall go out first :D alios ! update some other time :D

No comments: