Friday, August 14, 2009

lick my pussy and kiss me arse _|_

i dont need pities , i dont need sympathies . i want to sleep and never wake up again . i hate blogging on this but theres no one i can turn to . in jesus name i pray AMEN , save me will you , at least out of this misery ? omg . lunch was fantastic , best one i ever had (: why will people ven think im wanting to go against them when im myself all these while , maybe some just dont know me that well i guess ? lols . im laughing and yes im laughing hard , at my fucking self NOW . i made a fool outta myself (: lalala , so wonderful . i didnt even have the courage to say why and what made me fall so deep . can i just fuck off and not come back . jon you wanna take me along , i'll pay you rent and cook dinner (: whats the point , i cant even spell out how much i want you by my side now . she makes you smile , she pleases you , she makes you happy and all i did was maybe to make you stressed up and make you hate me in a while time . it was suppose to be a lunch , a nice one i mean . forget about the movie , i didnt watch it infact , i was smsing . fuck you tryphena , fuck you ! hate the one inside you . im not suppose to cry , but i am . how ? continue lo . how i wish there are people pitying me right now , its hard to do this on my own but here i am . crying and nobody is suppose to see me like that , im not suppose to be like that ): whats love , i dont know . whats like , i dont know either . i cant spell it properly either . lvoe or leik ? __ i dont bother . but i promiss , i will be fine after this i guess , at least on the outside i will be ):

1 comment:

♥B.C said...

baby T,

don't be upset anymore. There's no point of being upset over spilled milk. You can find someone else better, someone who would treat you like a princess, pamper you like a baby and love you for who you truly are. Don't dread, be brave and surpass all these obstacles in life. I know I may not be there and I'm not someone who could actually talk to you through things due to the fact that I'm not literally there due to distances and such. But I do hope for the best for you alright? I love you and remember, never to cry.