Sunday, July 12, 2009

i want things to turn out well too

i miss those days , felt skinner ):





































hello , long time no see hor , im still fat ):

anyway , overdued pictures ...























sorry nic , its like we've been drifting , so far apart till we both used to have endless topics and now , we're left with nothing sweetheart ): it doesnt matter , we'll be like how we used to ok (: like we've been saying isnt it , maybe its due to the seperation of different pubs (: its so tiring without you , i gotta do everything on my own , is like i dont know . work has been diff , since the day you werent around .

anyway , i broke down SUPER badly at bardot 2 days back again . and the main cause of it , that fucking slut that slapped my wife . thats to her or i wont get so upset and started to be so emotional and ended up drinking TOO much and i wont break down again right ? shit __

i said that i'll let go of him and i did (: i wasnt thinking of him anymore . i guess it helps , and greatest help of all , nic (: love her , and of cos weiling :D

to you , just give me sometime . its not that i dont trust you , its not that i dont see the efforts you put in to make me happy and to make my day . its gonna be hard for me to overcome this phobia in me like youve said just now . it has got nothing to do with anybody . its just me , ive lost trust in guys , two that i used to love wholeheartedly , hurt me till i wasnt able to stand up anymore . i gave up and i almost did when benson gave me a good scolding . until i met you , seeing the time and effort that youve put in to make me trust you . i can tell that youre someone that'll treat me well . i dont dare to make you trust me and there are really still too much things that you have yet to know about me . i dont want to see you hurt in the future . sorry seems to be the hardest word but ive said it countless times and it may not seem anything to you but to me i really does . each letters that makes up the word worry are the countless numbers of guilts i have for you . i dont know how long i might need to overcome myself , i dont want to hurt you as well . i dont know either . im sorry .

3 comments:

JoanneLZH said...

Hello sweetheart. Misses worsxsxsxs ^^

LINGs* said...

I really miss you like hell. i wanted so badly to sms you but i don't have the courage to & i don't know what should i say. hopefully, we'll still be as good as last time. :)

Anonymous said...

HAY B!TCH ! i miss u man! wher did u go?
ur number also change already. my number still the same hor.
muz call me ok !! don't forget us HOR
<3 (: